The SCADALink SPL3 is a passive RS232 Modem Splitter designed for Industrial applications. It enables a number of Serial Devices to share the same Modem. It is DIN rail mounted and has a Class I Div 2 rating for use in hazardous areas.
Features & Specs
- 1 DCE Serial Port (DB9M)
- 3 DTE Serial Port (DB9F)
- Supports Baud rates up to 115200; no configuration required
- Supports all handshaking lines: (RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD)
- Class I Div 2 Certified for Hazardous locations
- DIN Rail mount Package
- Compact size (2" x 2 3/4")
- Passive; No Power Required
Related Products & Accessories
SCADALink IP100Serial-to-Ethernet Gateway, Multiport Industrial Terminal Server and Modbus Multiplexer designed for SCADA and automation applications.
SCADASwitchUsed for Modbus Multiplexing, RS232 Switching, RS485 Conversion and/or Radio Keying is required. Low power draw, DIN rail mounting and Class I Div 2 rated.