SatSCADA Satellite SCADA & Remote MonitoringSatSCADA Satellite Based Remote Monitoring is designed for SCADA & Remote Site Monitoring in Oil and Gas, Pipeline, Mining, & Water Operations
SCADALink SAT110 Satellite RTU & Alarm CalloutBattery-powered satellite RTU and Alarm Callout for remote monitoring applications. Part of the SatSCADA family.
SCADALink SAT100Satellite Modem, RTU and Alarm Callout for remote monitoring applications. Part of the SatSCADA family.
SCADALink SAT120 Satellite/Cellular Modem & RTUSCADALink SAT120 Dual Mode Satellite / Cellular Modem, RTU, & Alarm Callout.
SAT130 Wireless Industrial M2M/IoT Communications Gateway – Satellite Modem
Login to SatSCADA here
The SCADALink SAT130 is a M2M Communications platform with Wireless Connectivity via Cellular, Satellite, & Wi-Fi; Wired Connectivity via Ethernet, RS232, & RS485; I/O via digital and analog (4-20ma) I/O ports. With a suite of integrated communications features the SAT130 is powerful gateway for fixed and mobile industrial asset monitoring applications.
The SAT130 with integral onboard web server, Modbus Master and Slave RTU functions applications, and multiple LAN and WAN interfaces serves as a IoT Gateway for remote applications.
SAT130 Cell/Satellite WAN Connectivity
Cellular and Satellite WAN Connectivity allows connectivity worldwide.
Ethernet, RS232, and RS485 connections allows connections to PLC, RTU, DataLogger and Remote Printers. The SAT130 supports Modbus TCP and Modbus via TCP communications to itself and connected devices from SCADA hosts.
The SAT130 with connection via I/O, Modbus Master and Slave Communications via Serial and Ethernet enables the SAT130 to act as a Modbus Master and Slave RTU.
SAT130 Alarm Callout
SAT130 can be configured to generate callout messages on Alarm Conditions on configured tag points in the SAT130. Alarm Callout Feature of the SAT130 can be utilized to provide Alarm Callout function from a single alarm point connected to integrated SAT130 I/O to multiple Modbus registers polled from RTU/PLC at larger remote facilities.
When an Alarm Callout message is generated, all tag point data is updated along with the tag point that generated the alarm. Callout Messages are sent from SAT130 to the SatSCADA Server where customers can interface from their SCADA Host via the SatSCADA Client using modbus or monitored using the SatSCADA Notifier to generate email or SMS notifications. SAT130 works with SCADALink SatSCADA Server software to provide a complete end-to-end satellite networking solution, allowing SCADA Hosts to reach SAT130 terminals located anywhere in the world.
Modbus TCP and Modbus via TCP Support
The SAT130 supports Modbus TCP Protocol communications to the SAT130 and devices connected to the SAT130 over Ethernet. more details…
SAT130 Wi-Fi Access Point and Client
The SAT130 Wi-Fi Access Point and Client Functionality can be used to provide user secure WAN and internet connectivity at remote industrial sites. This allows user access to the Web, WAN and network interface of industrial devices including.
SAT130 VPN Server and Client Operation
The SAT130 provides secure VPN operation to allow secure point to point connection for SCADA Networks.
SAT130 IoT Applications
The SAT130 fully programmable environment allows SCADALink to develop and support SAT130 based M2M/IoT applications including Reporting and Logging.
The SAT130 is part of the SAT1xx/SatSCADA Platform. The SAT1xx family includes the SAT100, SAT110, SAT120, and SAT130 terminals.
The SatSCADA includes a SatSCADA Server acts as a network bridge to provide with easy, secure access to remote SAT1xx units. SatSCADA Client provides secure Authenticated Access to Customer’s Terminal via HTTPS (No VPN required). The Server provides Monitoring and Alarm Notification function when a customer does not have or want to interface to their own SCADA Host system.
- Linux-based remote gateway with 3G cellular and Ethernet
- GSM – Quad-band GPRS/EDGE, Penta-band HSPA/HSPA+
- CDMA – 1xRTT, EV-DO
- Programmability – Lua Services Framework, M2M, Web server for smart devices, and native Linux applications.
- Optional IsatData Pro satellite communications
- Expansion card architecture
- WLAN/Wi-Fi Expansion Card
- Simplex Serial Expansion Card
- Industrial Serial Card
- Telematics Card
- RS-232/RS-485 or 2 x RS-232
- Global Satellite Coverage via Inmarsat network
- Low Power modes for solar or remote-powered applications
- Multi-function device: modem/RTU/alarm callout all in one unit
- Ethernet to PLC/RTU/EFM/Data Logger
- Modbus Master or Slave
- SatSCADA Server provides Alarm Callout and full transparent datalink to remote devices
- SatSCADA Client connects Customer SCADA Host to SAT130
- Alarm Callout: Modbus interface and alarming on exception
- Secure authenticated connectivity without VPN
- Certified for hazardous location: Class I Div 2
- Two way, near-real time messaging (up to10kbytes to the device, 6.4kbytes from the device)
- Serial Communications: 2 RS-232, 1 RS-485 and USB port
- Broadcast to multiple SAT130 units
- Rugged, customizable, environmentally-sealed terminals for Outdoor Installation
- Low latency: <15 seconds for typical messages
- Integrated GPS for location-based services
- SAT-1xx-TB1 inteface board for connecting to analog, digital and serial devices
- SatSCADA GUI enables remote and local configuration
High Messaging Capability
- Send and receive more data to allow better visibility of remote units
- Communicate information to remote workers & assets where previously not affordable or available
- Equip fleets and asset groups of all sizes with competitive hardware and airtime pricing
- Accurately budget communication costs without roaming charges
- Robust and Reliable Service
- Receive notification of events within seconds
- Install customizable, environmentally-sealed terminals anywhere, even in harsh environments
|Inputs||4 configurable integral I/O: AI / DI /DO, 2 Internal I/O: Voltage & Temp, GPS Position|
|Serial Ports||One RS232 and One RS485|
|Power||9 to 32 VDC|
|SIM Card Holders||SIM Card Voltage: 1.8 V or 3 V standard SIM cards|
|Temperature||Operating Temperature (excludes antennas): -30° to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature (excludes antennas): -40 to 85 degrees C|
|Dimensions||114.5 mm (L) x 101.7 mm (W) x 44 mm (H)|
|Terminations||Terminal block connections for 18-22 AWG|
|Environmental||Humidity: 5% – 95%, non-condensing (baseunit)|
|Certification||CSA Class I Div 2|
- 10/100 Mbps
- 100 BASE-TX
WWAN (Cellular) Communication
- GSM, GPRS, and Edge bands: 850/900/1800/1900
- WCDMA bands: I, II, IV, V, VI, VII
- CDMA bands: BC0,1
- Standalone GPS, Assisted GPS, gpsOneXTRA Assistance™
- Wideband GPS Processing (20 MHz) for improved measurement accuracy
- (optional) Dual GPS and GLONASS with optional IDP satellite communications
- Satellite Service: Two-way, Inmarsat
- Coverage: Global
- From-Mobile Message: 6,400 bytes
- To-Mobile Message: 10,000 bytes
- Typical Latency: <15 sec, 100 bytes
- Elevation Angle: -15° to +90°
- Frequency Rx:1525.0 to 1559.0 MHz, Tx:1626.5 to 1660.5 MHz
- EIRP: 7.0 dBW
SatSCADA Web Interface
Login or preview SatSCADA page and demo.
The SatSCADA Web Client application provides cost effective, easy to use monitoring to clients for standard monitoring industrial applications.
The SatSCADA Web Client provides user access via a Web Browser on Desktops, Laptops or Smartphones. more about SatSCADA Technology
The Web Client provides Site View, Tag View, Trend and Map Views, and is auto-configured based on the SAT1xx Terminal Configurations.
Industrial Fuel and Gas Delivery
SCADALink SAT130 Datasheet
SCADALink SAT1XX Termination BoardsThe SAT-1xx-TB1 Breakout Box is used to connect the SAT1XX terminal to Power, the RS232 & RS485 ports and onboard I/O.
Single Channel I/O Signal Conditioner BoardsThe SCADALink Signal Conditioner Board Series (SC-VIN, SC-CIN, SC-DIN) provide convenient signal conditioning and termination for Analog and Digital I/O to SAT1xx Satellite Terminals.