SatSCADA Satellite SCADA & Remote MonitoringSatSCADA Satellite Based Remote Monitoring is designed for SCADA & Remote Site Monitoring in Oil and Gas, Pipeline, Mining, & Water Operations
SCADALink SAT110 Satellite RTU & Alarm CalloutBattery-powered satellite RTU and Alarm Callout for remote monitoring applications. Part of the SatSCADA family.
SCADALink SAT100Satellite Modem, RTU and Alarm Callout for remote monitoring applications. Part of the SatSCADA family.
SCADALink SAT120 Satellite/Cellular Modem & RTUSCADALink SAT120 Dual Mode Satellite / Cellular Modem, RTU, & Alarm Callout.
SCADALink SAT130 Wireless Industrial IoT GatewayThe SCADALink SAT130 is a M2M Communications platform with Wireless Connectivity via Cellular, Satellite, & Wi-Fi; Wired Connectivity via Ethernet, RS232, & RS485; I/O via digital and analog (4-20ma) I/O ports.
SatSCADA Cloud Based SCADASatSCADA Cloud is a Cloud based SCADA & Remote Monitoring Systems that includes Mobile-aware Web Access; Email, SMS, and Voice Notification.
SAT100 Satellite Modem / RTU
The SCADALink SAT100 is a flexible low power satellite SCADA device that provides Modem, RTU, and Alarm Callout in a single device. It is designed for remote SCADA communications and monitoring to RS232/RS485 serial devices such as Flow Computers, RTU, PLC, Smart Transmitters and Power Meters inaccessible by terrestial communications. The SAT100’s low power draw makes it an ideal solution for many remote SCADA applications.
- Remote connectivity to serial devices such RTU, PLC, Flow Computers, and Data Loggers from the customers centralized SCADA application.
- Satellite modem with 2 serial ports: COM0(RS-232) and COM1(RS-485).
- Serial ports accessed as IP socket connections in IPMux or Virtual Serial Mode via the SatSCADA Server for SCADA communications.
- 4 Integral I/O: AI/DI/D0
- 2 Internal I/O Points: SAT100 Supply Voltage, SAT100 Board Temperature
- External serially connected devices can be polled by the SAT100 Modbus Master using Modbus RTU protocol on COM0 (RS232) or COM1 (RS485) serial ports and mapped to the SAT100 Modbus Register Map.
- RTU mode can be used to monitor integral I/O points and I/O points from external serial connected devices.
- SAT100 concentrates all data in a single Modbus register map.
SAT100 Alarm Callout
- SAT100 can be configured to generate callout messages on Alarm Conditions on configured tag points in the SAT100.
- Alarm Callout Feature of the SAT100 can be utilized to provide Alarm Callout function from a single alarm point connected to integrated SAT100I/O to multiple Modbus registers polled from RTU/PLC at larger remote facilities.
- When an Alarm Callout message is generated, all TAG point data is updated along with the TAG point that generated the alarm.
- Callout Messages are sent from SAT100 to the SatSCADA Server where customers can interface from their SCADA Host via the SatSCADA Client using modbus or monitored using the SatSCADA Notifier to generate email or SMS notifications.
SAT100 works with SCADALink SatSCADA Server software to provide a complete end-to-end satellite networking solution, allowing SCADA Hosts to reach SAT100 terminals located anywhere in the world.
- SatSCADA acts as a network bridge to provide Customer SCADA Host with easy, secure access to remote SAT100 units.
- Client provides secure Authenticated Access to Customer’s Terminal via HTTPS (No VPN required)
- Server provides Monitoring and Alarm Notification function when a customer does not have or want to interface to their own SCADA Host system.
- Server can be configured as Modbus Slave or Full Transparent Data Mode.
- Global coverage on Inmarsat geosynchronous satellite network
- Low Power modes for solar or remote-powered applications
- Multi-function device: modem/RTU/alarm callout all in one unit
- Serial interface to PLC/RTU/EFM/Data Logger
- 4 integral I/O (AI / DI / DO) for standalone or RTU operation
- Modbus Master or Slave
- SatSCADA Server provides Alarm Callout and full transparent datalink to remote devices
- SatSCADA Client connects Customer SCADA Host to SAT100
- Alarm Callout: Modbus interface and alarming on exception
- Secure authenticated connectivity without VPN
- Certified for hazardous location: Class I Div 2
- Two way, near-real time messaging (up to10kbytes to the device, 6.4kbytes from the device)
- Serial Communications: 1 RS-232, 1 RS-485 port
- Broadcast to multiple SAT100 units
- Rugged, customizable, environmentally-sealed terminals for Outdoor Installation
- Low latency: <15 seconds for typical messages
- Integrated GPS for location-based services
- SAT100-IB inteface board for connecting to analog, digital and serial devices
- SAT100 GUI: remote and local programmability
High Messaging Capability
- Send and receive more data to allow better visibility of remote units
- Communicate information to remote workers & assets where previously not affordable or available
- Equip fleets and asset groups of all sizes with competitive hardware and airtime pricing
- Accurately budget communication costs without roaming charges
Robust and Reliable Service
- Receive notification of events within seconds
- Install customizable, environmentally-sealed terminals anywhere, even in harsh environments
SAT100 GUI enables remote and local configuration
|Inputs||4 configurable integral I/O: AI / DI /DO, 2 Internal I/O: Voltage & Temp, GPS Position|
|Serial Ports||One RS232, One RS485|
|Power||10 – 30 VDC|
|Temperature||-40 to 85 degrees C|
|Size||5″ x 5″ x 5″|
|Terminations||Terminal block connections for 12-24 AWG|
|Certification||CSA Class I Div 2|
- Satellite Service: Two-way, Inmarsat
- Coverage: Global
- From-Mobile Message: 6,400 bytes
- To-Mobile Message: 10,000 bytes
- Typical Latency: <15 sec, 100 bytes
- Elevation Angle: -15° to +90°
- Frequency Rx:1525.0 to 1559.0 MHz, Tx:1626.5 to 1660.5 MHz
- EIRP: 5.0 dBW
- Acquisition: Time Warm: 16 sec; Cold: 36 sec
- Accuracy: 4m (CEP)
- Sensitivity: Acquisition: -136 dBm, Tracking: -146 dBm
- Dust & Water Ingress: IP67
- Vibration: SAE J1455 (Sec 126.96.36.199 fig 6-8), MIL-STD-81OG (Sec 514.6)
- Shock: MIL-STD-81OG (Sec 516.6)
- Load Dump Protection: SAE J1455 (Sec 4.13)
- Satellite: Inmarsat Type Approved
- Other: CE Mark, FCC, RoHS, Anatel
SatSCADA Web Interface
Login or preview SatSCADA page and demo.
The SatSCADA Web Client application provides cost effective, easy to use monitoring to clients for standard monitoring industrial applications.
The SatSCADA Web Client provides user access via a Web Browser on Desktops, Laptops or Smartphones. more about SatSCADA Technology
The Web Client provides Site View, Tag View, Trend and Map Views, and is auto-configured based on the SAT1xx Terminal Configurations.
The SAT100’s global coverage and low power operation makes it suitable for low power remote monitoring and control applications anywhere in the world.
Oil and Gas / Pipeline
Electrical Utilities and Power Generation
Remote Site Security
Water Level Monitoring
Agriculture / Ranching
SCADALink SAT100 Datasheet
Satellite Modem Kit for Integration into Existing Panel includes: SAT100 Satellite Modem/RTU/ Alarm Callout, mounting bracket, 16 feet (5 meter) sealtite cable and connector to flying leads, GPS, SAT-1XX-TB1 termination board, Class I Div 2, -40 to 85 Deg.C
Satellite Modem Kit for Easy Field Termination includes: SAT100 Satellite Modem / RTU / Alarm Callout, mounting bracket, 16 feet (5 meter) sealtite cable and connector to flying leads, GPS, SAT-1XX-TB1 termination board. 6”x6”x4” NEMA 4X junction box, Class I Div 2, -40 to 85 Deg.C
Solar-powered 24VDC Satellite Modem System includes: SAT100 Satellite Modem/RTU/Alarm Callout system for monitoring 4-20mA, RS232, RS485 instruments c/w SAT100 terminal, 20 W. PV panel, 4 I/O, RS232, 20W 12VDC solar panel, GPS, 6A solar regulator, 12VDC 37AH battery, 12-24VDC converter, Class I Div 2, -40 to 85 Deg.C
Solar-powered 12VDC Satellite Modem System includes: SAT100 Satellite Modem/RTU/Alarm Callout system for monitoring 4-20mA, RS232, RS485 instruments c/w SAT100 terminal, 20 W. PV panel, 4 I/O, RS232, 20W 12VDC solar panel, GPS, 6A solar regulator, 12VDC 37AH battery, Class I Div 2, -40 to 85 Deg.C