SatSCADA Satellite SCADA & Remote MonitoringSatSCADA Satellite Based Remote Monitoring is designed for SCADA & Remote Site Monitoring in Oil and Gas, Pipeline, Mining, & Water Operations
SCADALink SAT110 Satellite RTU & Alarm CalloutBattery-powered satellite RTU and Alarm Callout for remote monitoring applications. Part of the SatSCADA family.
SCADALink SAT100Satellite Modem, RTU and Alarm Callout for remote monitoring applications. Part of the SatSCADA family.
SCADALink SAT120 Satellite/Cellular Modem & RTUSCADALink SAT120 Dual Mode Satellite / Cellular Modem, RTU, & Alarm Callout.
SCADALink SAT130 Wireless Industrial IoT GatewayThe SCADALink SAT130 is a M2M Communications platform with Wireless Connectivity via Cellular, Satellite, & Wi-Fi; Wired Connectivity via Ethernet, RS232, & RS485; I/O via digital and analog (4-20ma) I/O ports.
SatSCADA Cloud Based SCADASatSCADA Cloud is a Cloud based SCADA & Remote Monitoring Systems that includes Mobile-aware Web Access; Email, SMS, and Voice Notification.
Login to SatSCADA here.
SAT120 Satellite/Cellular Modem and RTU
The SCADALink SAT120 is a versatile low-power satellite and cell terminal. It is a SCADA device that provides Modem, RTU, and Alarm Callout functionality in a single product. It is designed for remote SCADA communications, monitoring I/O and RS232 / RS485 serial devices. Dual mode satelllite and cellular operation with automatic fail-over in a single integrated device makes the SAT120 ideal for SCADA or mobile applications requiring high availability.
- Remote connectivity to serial devices such RTU, PLC, Flow Computers, and Data Loggers from the customers centralized SCADA application.
- Satellite modem with 2 serial ports: COM0(RS-232) and COM1(RS-485).
- Serial ports accessed as IP socket connections in IPMux or Virtual Serial Mode via the SatSCADA Server for SCADA communications.
The SAT120 has Modbus RTU function for monitoring integrated I/O or Serial Connected I/O. Integrated I/O consists of 4 universal inputs ( AI/DI/D0) , Supply Voltage, & RTU Temperature. External serially connected devices can be polled by the SAT120 Modbus Master using Modbus RTU protocol on COM0 (RS232) or COM1 (RS485) serial ports and mapped to the SAT120 Modbus Register Map. The SAT120 concentrates all data in a single Modbus register map and TAG database.
SAT120 Alarm Callout
SAT120 can be configured to generate callout messages on Alarm Conditions on configured tag points in the SAT120. Alarm Callout Feature of the SAT120 can be utilized to provide Alarm Callout function from a single alarm point connected to integrated SAT120 I/O to multiple Modbus registers polled from RTU/PLC at larger remote facilities.
When an Alarm Callout message is generated, all TAG point data is updated along with the TAG point that generated the alarm. Callout Messages are sent from SAT120 to the SatSCADA Server where customers can interface from their SCADA Host via the SatSCADA Client using modbus or monitored using the SatSCADA Notifier to generate email or SMS notifications. SAT120 works with SCADALink SatSCADA Server software to provide a complete end-to-end satellite networking solution, allowing SCADA Hosts to reach SAT120 terminals located anywhere in the world.
SatSCADA Server acts as a network bridge to provide Customer SCADA Host with easy, secure access to remote SAT120 units. Client provides secure Authenticated Access to Customer’s Terminal via HTTPS (No VPN required) Server provides Monitoring and Alarm Notification function when a customer does not have or want to interface to their own SCADA Host system. Server can be configured as Modbus Slave or Full Transparent Data Mode.
Dual Mode Satellite/Cellular Communications with Automatic Fail-Over
The SAT120 Terminal has dual mode Satellite/Cellular communications functionality. It can be used in Satellite Only, Cellular Only, or Sat/Cell Automatic Failure Mode.
- Dual SAT/Cellular links
- Global Satellite Coverage via Inmarsat network
- Dual SIM card cellular
- Low Power modes for solar or remote-powered applications
- Multi-function device: modem/RTU/alarm callout all in one unit
- Serial interface to PLC/RTU/EFM/Data Logger
- 4 integral I/O (AI / DI / DO) for standalone or RTU operation
- Modbus Master or Slave
- SatSCADA Server provides Alarm Callout and full transparent datalink to remote devices
- SatSCADA Client connects Customer SCADA Host to SAT120
- Alarm Callout: Modbus interface and alarming on exception
- Secure authenticated connectivity without VPN
- Certified for hazardous location: Class I Div 2
- Two way, near-real time messaging (up to10kbytes to the device, 6.4kbytes from the device)
- Serial Communications: 2 RS-232, 1 RS-485 and USB port
- Broadcast to multiple SAT120 units
- Rugged, customizable, environmentally-sealed terminals for Outdoor Installation
- Low latency: <15 seconds for typical messages
- Integrated GPS for location-based services
- SAT-1xx-TB1 inteface board for connecting to analog, digital and serial devices
- SatSCADA GUI enables remote and local configuration
High Messaging Capability
- Send and receive more data to allow better visibility of remote units
- Communicate information to remote workers & assets where previously not affordable or available
- Equip fleets and asset groups of all sizes with competitive hardware and airtime pricing
- Accurately budget communication costs without roaming charges
- Robust and Reliable Service
- Receive notification of events within seconds
- Install customizable, environmentally-sealed terminals anywhere, even in harsh environments
|Inputs||4 configurable integral I/O: AI / DI /DO, 2 Internal I/O: Voltage & Temp, GPS Position|
|Serial Ports||One RS232 and One RS485|
|Power||9 to 32 VDC|
|Temperature||-40 to 85 degrees C|
|Dimensions||5.35″ (L) x 4.52″ (W) x 1.61″ (H) / 136 mm (L) x 115 mm (W) x 41 mm (H)|
|With DIN-Rail: 4.52″ (W) x 2.36″ (H)|
|Terminations||Terminal block connections for 18-22 AWG|
|Certification||CSA Class I Div 2|
- Satellite Service: Two-way, Inmarsat
- Coverage: Global
- From-Mobile Message: 6,400 bytes
- To-Mobile Message: 10,000 bytes
- Typical Latency: <15 sec, 100 bytes
- Elevation Angle: -15° to +90°
- Frequency Rx:1525.0 to 1559.0 MHz, Tx:1626.5 to 1660.5 MHz
- EIRP: 7.0 dBW
- HSPA Module: GSM/GPRS/EDGE GSM 850, E-SGM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900 MHz
- GPRS Module: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Time to First Fix: 29 sec (Cold Start)
- Accuracy: 2.5/2.0 m (CEP)
- Acquisition: -148 dBm,
- Tracking: -162 dBm
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 Deg. C
SatSCADA Web Interface
Login or preview SatSCADA page and demo.
The SatSCADA Web Client application provides cost effective, easy to use monitoring to clients for standard monitoring industrial applications.
The SatSCADA Web Client provides user access via a Web Browser on Desktops, Laptops or Smartphones. more about SatSCADA Technology
The Web Client provides Site View, Tag View, Trend and Map Views, and is auto-configured based on the SAT1xx Terminal Configurations.
The SAT120’s dual mode satellite and cellular communication operation makes it suitable for mobile remote monitoring and control applications anywhere in the world.
SCADALink SAT120 Datasheet
|SAT120-KIT1-GEN||Dual Mode Satellite Modem for Easy Field Termination includes: Dual Satellite / HSPA modem, GPS, 4AI/DI, 7 DI, 5 DO, 2-RS232, 1-RS485, 1-Can bus, 3-axis accelerometer, Keyed Fakra connector for cell with cable (2m) and active satellite antenna with cable (5m), IP40, SAT-1XX-TB1 termination board with 20” cable to flying leads,-25 to 85 Deg C|
|SAT120-KIT1-CID2|| Dual Mode Satellite Modem for Easy Field Termination includes: Dual Satellite / HSPA modem, GPS, 4 I/O (AI/DI/DO), 2 DO, 2-RS232, 1-RS485, 1-Can bus, 3-axis accelerometer, Keyed Fakra connector for cell with cable (2m) and active satellite antenna with cable (5m), IP40,|
SAT-1XX-TB1 termination board with 20” cable to flying leads,-25 to 85 Deg C, Class I Div 2
|SAT120-ANT-CEL-MAG||Dual Mode Cellular Antenna Vehicle Kit 5m LMR240 Ultraflex 3dBi/4dBi 4G/3G/LTE Phantom Antenna and Mag Mount|
|SAT120-ANT-CEL-Mount||Dual Mode Cellular Antenna Kit 5m LMR240 Ultraflex Dual Band Bulkhead Lighting Arrester Unit Gain Omni Antenna and Mounting Bracket|
|SAT120-ANT-CEL-POLE||Dual Mode Cellular Antenna Kit 5m LMR240 Ultraflex Dual Band Bulkhead Lighting Arrester 3 dBi/4dBi Omni Antenna and Mounting Bracket|
SATSCADA MONTHLY AIRTIME / HOSTING COSTS (Billed Annually)
|SatSCADA-AIR25-S||25Kb/month satellite airtime (overrage applies), Modbus RTU Slave proxy,alarm callout SMS & email & passthru data, includes webclient access to view data|
|SatSCADA-AIR25-O||Overage charge per Kb after 25 Kb|
|SatSCADA-AIR200||200Kb/month satellite airtime, Modbus RTU Slave proxy,alarm callout SMS & email & passthru data, includes webclient access to view data|
|SatSCADA-AIR1M||1Mb/month satellite airtime, Modbus RTU Slave proxy,alarm callout SMS & email & passthru data, includes webclient access to view data|
|SatSCADA-AIR2M||2Mb/month satellite airtime, Modbus RTU Slave proxy,alarm callout SMS & email & passthru data, includes webclient access to view data|
|SatSCADA-AIR200PLUS-O||Per Kb Overage for AIR200, AIR1M, AIR2M|
|SatSCADA-CELL-GATE||Add Cellular Gateway (For Client outside of Canada – Client provides airtime from Local Cellular Provider)|
|SatSCADA-CELL-ADD||Add 300 MB/mo. Cellular airtime (Canada only) with Static IP and Cell Gateway to any satellite airtime plan|
|SAT120-V-CO||Voice Callout service (24/7) monthly fee (billed annually)|
|(Other)||Custom airtime available (contact Bentek Systems Ltd)|
|SAT120-T-A||SAT120 terminal satellite & cellular activiation|
|SAT120-V-A||Voice Callout service activation|
|SAT120-CON-IO||Configure and test SAT120 for internal I/O|
|SAT120-CON-MB1||Configure and test SAT120 for Modbus device ( <10 tags)|
|SAT120-CON-MB2||Configure and test SAT120 for Modbus device ( 10+ tags)|
|(Configuration Rate)||Additional configuration services (hourly rate)|
|(Other Services)||Custom services available (contact Bentek Systems Ltd)|
|Web/Smartphone Client||Smartphone and Browser-based client shows tag, map, alarm and trend views. Comes bundled with hosting plan.|
|GUI||Windows-based GUI for easy local or remote configuration of SAT120. Comes bundled with hosting plan.|
|SatSCADA Client -Modbus Proxy||Easy Customer SCADA Host interface to SatSCADA Client enables easy secure interface to SAT120 terminals via Modbus over TCP. Comes bundled with hosting plan.|
Wireless Sensor Gateway