Bentek Systems offers SCADA Hosting service for industrial application. With over 20 years of experience and expertise in SCADA systems and industrial applications, our clients can be confident in our Hosted SCADA solution.Bentek Systems has a range of SCADA host software that provides local plant site monitoring to enterprise-wide SCADA Systems for the Oil & Gas, Water and Environment Industry. We use NetSCADA, a Client-Server SCADA host software, which enables clients to login securely to monitor their remote sites by viewing data through Monitoring, Alarming, Historical Trending & Reporting graphical screens.
Employing a wide variety of device drivers to enable communiations to a diverse range of industrial equipment, our Hosted SCADA solution collects remote data and stores the information onto a centralized server, allowing users to access the data anywhere. Our SCADA Hosting not only allows Real-time Monitoring and Control, it allso provides powerful features such as Alarm Callouts.
Our SCADA hosting service allows you focus on your core business objectives while reducing your operational and maintenance costs.
- Bentek Systems Hosted Server
- No Setup & Maintenance-Free for Client
- Client-Server architecture
- Secure remote client login over web
- Sophisticated Trending and Reports
Our Enterprise Client/Server HMI and SCADA system provides:
- Configuration and viewing over the Internet
- Powerful historical trending features
- Powerful alarm callout features such as call-lists and schedules
- Callouts through voice or text-messaging
- Unlimited I/O tags
- Allows users to easily organize and replicate multi-RTU sites
- Template and database oriented screen/point configuration
For more information on our SCADA hosting services, please contact us.
Cloud Based SCADA
Cloud Based User Access more…
SatSCADA’s cloud Based SatSCADA platform provides Web based access for by user, allowing the user web based access via desktop, laptop, tablets, or smartphones.
Alarm Notification is from the SatSCADA Monitoring Server.
eFCAS(Enterprise Flow Computer Archival System) More…
Manage the gathering, validation, auditing, reporting, and dissemination of flow measurement data enterprise-wide.